Our First Baby

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Make mine wee but healthy!!!

Congratualtions to Cat and David who had Ovie on Sat!!! 10lb 1oz.......jesus!!!!!! I was about 7lbs 6 and Nev was a massive 9lbs 5ozs or so. So if we split the difference that will be....em...ummm....about 8lbs 5?? I suppose as long as it is healthy that is the main thing. I have my next midwife appointment for the 17th May when I will be coming up to 20 weeks and half way there. We are hoping to hear the babys heart beat at that appointment. Although i remain unconvinced that it will be heard above my constantly growling tummy.

We are also booking a holiday in France just after Niamhs christening on the 3rd June. it will be our last holiday just the two of us, for a while anyway.... Mind you we hardly ever go on holiday together anyway!! Weird, I know, but it works!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home